IQILS training day
Tuesday 15 October 2019 - London
The IQILS team will be holding a How to Prepare for Accreditation training day for registered services. The training day provides further information on the IQILS accreditation scheme; helping delegates understand the standards and evidence requirements to achieve IQILS accreditation.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will have a good understanding of:
- Improving liver services and how to achieve accreditation
- Specific IQILS accreditation processes and timescales
- The standards and criteria for assessment and evidence requirements
- The team’s role in maximising the potential of achieving accreditation
- The importance of engagement and communication to achieve success
- Developing an effective plan to overcome challenges.
To register to the training day click here
If you have any questions about the training day, please contact the IQILS team: email@example.com