If you would like to get involved in improving liver services through accreditation of your service then register today here. A typical service with one site will be charged the annual fee of £2,500.
The annual subscription fee is inclusive of all costs arising from the course of assessment and accreditation. The subscription allows your service to:
- attend accreditation training days
- access the bespoke accreditation webtool including the self-assessment tool and full set of standards and evidence requirements
- access to the resource library, which contains examples of templates and resources from liver services
- receive regular newsletters to keep up to date with accreditation and best practice across services
- gain help and guidance from the supportive project team, available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
We recognise you may require support from your managers and senior leadership team to join the programme. We have prepared a letter that outlines the benefits and you can use this to help support the business case. Please email us if you would like us to send this to you: askIQILS@rcplondon.ac.uk.