IQILS training day (SOLD OUT)
Tuesday 18 February 2020 - London
The IQILS team will be holding a How to Prepare for Accreditation training day for registered services. The training day provides further information on the IQILS accreditation programme, helping delegates understand the standards and evidence requirements to achieve IQILS accreditation.
By the end of the training day, attendees will have:
- gained a thorough understanding of the accreditation pathway and how the assessment works
- learned how to use the webtool to support the process
- explored the standards in depth and discussed how to overcome common challenges
- developed an effective plan to support their service
- connected with other liver professionals, gaining peer support and advice.
If you have any questions about the training day, please contact the IQILS team: askIQILS@rcplondon.ac.uk.