Introduction to IQILS session (non-registered services only)
Thursday 17 September, 9:30am – 10:30am
The Improving Quality in Liver Services (IQILS) accreditation team would like to invite you to an introductory session to find out more about the programme and how it can help services to enhance quality. This session is aimed at services not currently registered with the programme
During the session, we will cover:
- What accreditation is and how it can add value to your service
- The process and logistics involved in accreditation
- The benefits of registering.
There will be a Q&A at the end of the session, led by Dr James Ferguson, clinical lead and Dimple Keen, accreditation unit manager.
The facilitators will be available up to 15 minutes before the start time, to support with any technical difficulties when accessing the live stream.
To sign up to this session click here
IQILS accreditation virtual training session (registered services only)
Thursday 8 October, 9:30am - 11:30am
The IQILS accreditation programme (improving quality in liver services) are holding a virtual service training session to help support services on their accreditation journey. The session is organised for services registered to the programme to help them progress along the accreditation pathway. By the end of the training day, attendees will have:
- Gained a thorough understanding of the accreditation pathway and how the assessment works
- Explored the standards and discussed how to overcome common challenges
- Developed an effective plan to support improvement in the service
- Connected with other hepatology professionals, gained peer support and advice
This session will be run by the IQILS clinical lead and the IQILS programme manager. The facilitators will be available up to 15 minutes before the start time, to support with any technical difficulties when accessing the live stream
To sign up to this session, click here
If you have any questions about the sessions, please contact the IQILS team: askIQILS@rcplondon.ac.uk.